Looking for the freshest summer drink? This Mango Dragon Fruit Lemonade is the answer! It’s so easy to make and tastes like Starbucks! Each sip is packed with bright, juicy flavor that’s guaranteed to quench your thirst.
If you love Starbucks but hate what it does to your wallet, then you have to try making some of their specialty drinks at home! I know you’ll love this copycat pink drink recipe too!
Copycat Starbucks Mango Dragon Fruit Lemonade
The Mango Dragon Fruit Refresher is my favorite when I want a refreshing drink. If you’ve never tried it before, meet your new favorite drink. It’s full of tropical, fruity flavor and I mean, That bright pink color! It almost looks too good to drink.
You can make this popular drink easily with just a few simple ingredients—white grape juice, mango juice, a dash of lemon, and either fresh or frozen dragon fruit! Combine them all and you have the perfect drink for a hot summer afternoon. For more amazing summer drinks, check out my full list here!
materials you will need
It’s super easy to make a copycat version of the Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Refresher at home. Here’s everything you need to whip up a glass. (or two!) See recipe card below for exact measurements.
- white grape juice: Gives the drink a mild, astringent taste. You can also replace it with apple juice.
- mango juice: Adds a burst of tropical goodness!
- lemonade: No summer drink is complete without lemonade! This makes this drink bright and tart.
- Fresh or Frozen Dragonfruit: Both work, just make sure it’s cut into small enough pieces to make it feel like Starbucks. Another great option is to use pieces of freeze-dried dragon fruit. Dragon fruit has a sweet flavor that is somewhere between a kiwi and a pear. You’re going to love it in this lemonade!
- snow: Because this Mango Dragonfruit Lemonade is best served chilled!
How to make Mango Dragon Fruit Lemonade
To make this delicious drink, all you have to do is mix all the ingredients together! You can use a cocktail shaker for this step, but a sealed jar will work just as well.
- Mix: Combine grapefruit juice, mango juice, lemonade and dragon fruit in a jar or cocktail shaker.
- Stir and Serve: Shake well, then pour into a glass over ice and enjoy!
Tips and Variations
Mango Dragon Fruit Lemonade is as easy to make as it is to make. Here are some additional ways to make the perfect summer drink:
- Dragon Drink: At Starbucks, if you add coconut milk to the Mango Dragon Fruit Refresher, it becomes a “Dragon Drink”. It adds a creaminess to the drink that is very satisfying!
- Add Caffeine: There is no caffeine in this drink on its own, but you can add green coffee extract powder (Starbucks uses this) or a splash of green tea or black tea!
- Sweeten it: If your Mango Dragon Fruit Lemonade is too tart, feel free to add simple syrup or stevia.
- Add Dragon Fruit Powder: Add a tablespoon of dragon fruit powder to your drink mix for a deep pink color and extra fruity flavor. It also gives lemonade an antioxidant boost!
Your Mango Dragon Fruit Lemonade will keep for about 3 days in an airtight pitcher. Keep refrigerated. If planning to store for more than a day, it is best to strain the dragon fruit pieces. Dragon fruit has a very short shelf life once thawed and it would be a shame for it to spoil the drink.
Combine grapefruit juice, mango juice, lemonade and dragon fruit in a jar or cocktail shaker.
Shake well, pour into a glass over ice and enjoy!
calories196kcal (10%)carbohydrates46Yes (15%)protein0.3Yes (1%)Fat1Yes (2%)Saturated fat0.03Yespolyunsaturated fat0.02Yesmonounsaturated fat0.02Yessodium53MG (2%)potassium86MG (2%)fiber1Yes (4%)Sugar43Yes (48%)Vitamin A584IU (12%)vitamin C13MG (16%)calcium21MG (2%)Iron1MG (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is an estimate only. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.